Monday, November 21, 2011

Jane Austen

Which of Jane Austen's Gentlemen Would You End up With?
Your Result: Col. Brandon (The Father Figure)
You are an emotionally high strung person with a wonderful gift for self expression and and intense love of life. Sometimes your enthusiasm and uncomprimising ardor can lead you to commit social faux pas or embarrass your family and friends. Lucky for you you can admit your mistakes and learn from them - earning the admiration of this most loyal, calm and long-suffering of Austen's heroes. Cheers. Men are like wine; they get better with age.
Mr. Darcy (The Aloof Prince)
Mr. Knightley (The Best Friend)
Captain Wentworth (The Soldier Boy)
Mr. Bingley (The Boy Next Door)
Henry Crawford (The Bad Boy)
Mr. Collins (The Prick)
Which of Jane Austen's Gentlemen Would You End up With?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


See who my second choice would be?? and my third? Oh, Darcy and Knightly! O love thee!!

1 Reader views:

Vellvin said...

This quiz is awesome!!
I got Mr. Bingley followed by Mr. Darcy :) So I'm happy with my results.

Post a Comment

Comments make me very happy!
Whats your thoughts on the book?